Bucks County Enacts Statewide Public Access Policy
Effective January 6, 2018, the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County will implement the Public Access Policy of the United Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts (“the Policy”).
The Policy restricts general public access to certain types of confidential information and documents. Further, all filers must handle any confidential information or confidential document included in a filing by use of a Confidential Information Form or Confidential Document Form. A Certification of Compliance with the Policy must accompany all documents filed with the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County.
Links to the following informational documents and forms may be found at www.buckscounty.org/courts/publicaccesspolicy:
– Full text of the Policy;
– Bucks County Adminstrative Order No. 88 regarding the Policy;
– Certification of Compliance form (which MUST ACCOMPANY ALL FILINGS);
– Confidential Information Form;
– Confidential Document Form; and
– Request for Access to Records form.
Thanks to the Bar for your continuing cooperation and patience as we implement the new policy.